Benefiting from it’s own entrance, the property enjoys a fabulous reception with a large, south facing bay window whilst the rear of the property provides a calm bedroom and large eat in kitchen leading out to a very special and private garden.
Chesterton Road is excellently positioned for the trendy Golborne Road and Portobello Road. Ladbroke Grove underground station is within walking distance and the area is well connected by bus routes.
Bedroom, bathroom, reception room/kitchen, patio, garden.
Bective Leslie Marsh Fees and Charges from 1st June 2019
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for Assured Shorthold Tenancies:
• Holding deposit maximum of one weeks rent
• Security deposit 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount (5 weeks for tenancies where the rent is under GBP50,000 per annum and 6 weeks where the rent is over GBP50,000 per annum)
• Unpaid Rent interest charged at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate when the rent is more than 14 days late
• Costs incurred for lost key(s) or other security devices
• Variation of contract after the tenancy commences GBP50 (inc VAT) per agreed variation
• Change of sharer GBP50 (inc VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
• Early termination (tenants request) liable for the landlords costs in re letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start of the replacement tenancy
Permitted charges for Non Housing Act Tenancies (a Non Housing Act Tenancy is formed when one of the following criteria is in place: The annual rent exceeds GBP100,000, is a Company let, the property is not used as a main or primary home and there is a resident Landlord)
• Set up fee GBP375 (inc VAT) per tenancy
• Referencing fee GBP42 (inc VAT) per tenant
• Right to rent check fee GBP3 (inc VAT) per occupant over the age of 18 years
• Guarantor fee GBP42 (inc VAT) per guarantor
• Security deposit 6 weeks rent (unless otherwise agreed)
• Pet deposit an additional 2 weeks rent to the security deposit (unless otherwise agreed)
• Variation of contract GBP75 (inc VAT)
• Change of Tenant set up fee GBP375 (inc VAT)
• Change of Tenant referencing fee GBP42 (inc VAT) per tenant
• Change of Tenant right to rent check fee GBP3 (inc VAT)
• Change of Tenant guarantor fee GBP42 (inc VAT)
• Renewal fee GBP192 (inc VAT)
• Check out fee cost dependent on the size and level of furnishing of the property, estimate provided upon request.
• Unpaid rent GBP30 per payment unpaid or unreturned. Interest on any unpaid or late rent at 3% above the base rate of the Bank of England.
• Professional clean cost dependent on the size and level of furnishing of the property, estimate provided on request.
Bective Leslie Marsh is a member of and covered by the ARLA/Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme and is a member of a redress scheme provided by The Property Ombudsman