This ground floor one bedroom apartment has modern fittings throughout including gas central heating with 3 year old combi boiler, upvc double glazing and a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. The lease is over 120 years and Enfield Chase station and excellent local shops are just a short walk away.
The building is entered via an entryphone system into thecommunal hallway Solid wooden door into thehallway Modern electric trip switch box, entry phone, attractive lino flooring.
Reception room 15'7 x 9'8 Upvc double glazed windows to the rear aspect overlooking the communal gardens, radiator.
Modern fitted kitchen 12' x 6'7 Upvc double glazed windows to the rear aspect. The kitchen is fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units, one and half bowl single drainer sink inset to wooden work surfaces with tiled splash backs, plumbed for washing machine, built in oven and 4 ring halogen hob with filter fan over, built in cupboard with modern Vaillant combination boiler. Attractive Lino flooring.
Double bedroom 12'4 x 9'8 Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, dimmer switchmodern bathroom Double glazed frosted window to the side aspect, Ceramic tiled walls, panelled bath with Triton electric shower, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail. Attractive Lino flooring.
ExteriorGardens Well established communal gardens which provide a leafy backdrop.
Parking Ample off-street parking spaces in and around the property.
For further details and lease information please contact the office of ian gibbs. Continued...
In addition to the rental price of the property, the following fees are applicable. These fees are all inclusive of V.A.T.
Fees applicable to tenancies signed prior to 1st June 2019
· Contract renewal fee - £72
· Checkout fee - £100
fees applicable to tenancies signed on or after 1st June 2019
Before the tenancy starts:
· Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
· Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy:
· Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services
· Default Charges: Such as payment for the replacement of lost keys, fobs or permits.
· Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
· Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
· Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the early termination of the tenancy.
Ian Gibbs is a member of the RICS Money Protection Scheme and the Property Ombudsman redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Average weekly rent of nearby 1 beds.
Gross yield if rented for the average rent.
Average asking price of nearby 1 beds.
This property is slightly cheaper than average.
Property prices in this area have increased at this rate per year over the last 5 years.
If historic price growth continues, this property could be worth this much in 5 years.
020 3641 4220