Wallakers are pleased to present to the market this absolutely stunning, well presented 2 bedroom 2nd floor flat with underground parking located within a short 10 minute walk to Surbiton Station.
This excellent property has many benefits including fitted wardrobe in both rooms, private balcony with space for table and chairs, en-suite bathroom in the master bedroom and is decorated modern throughout.
New Assured Shorthold Tenancies (ast's) signed on or after 1st June 2019
The following charges are payable or potentially payable by a tenant:
• Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
• Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
• Rent and Utility bills - Payable as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
• Unpaid rent - Interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate, as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
• Lost Keys - Tenants are liable for the cost of replacing any lost keys or security device, including a change of lock or replacement of device if required
• Amendments of Tenancy Agreement at Tenant's Request - £50 per change
• Early Surrender of the AST at Tenant's Request - Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the Landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. However, the tenant will still need to cover the Landlord's costs in surrendering the tenancy and re-letting the property
As a member of The Property Redress Scheme (prs) (Membership Number: PRS012816) for sales and lettings we subscribe to prs’s Codes of Practice. This Government approved independent redress scheme gives consumers additional protection beyond that required by law. Our clients have peace of mind that there is free and fair redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency.
As regulated members of RICS (Firm Number: 017866), any monies we hold are insured. This gives our clients peace of mind and financial protection that their money will always be safe in our hands under the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme.
Average weekly rent of nearby 2 beds.
Gross yield if rented for the average rent.
Average asking price of nearby 2 beds.
23% more expensive
This property is more expensive than average.
Property prices in this area have increased at this rate per year over the last 5 years.
If historic price growth continues, this property could be worth this much in 5 years.
020 3641 1108