An ideal buy to let investment.
This two bedroom flat is located just 2 minutes from Tulse Hill Station and 5 minutes from West Norwood and West Dulwich meaning easy transport links into the city within 20 minutes. Surrounded by a superb range of local shops, cafes and restaurants within Tulse Hill, while being only moments from the great outdoors of Brockwell Park.
In need of a full refurbishment giving the new owner a chance to put their own stamp on the property.
Ground rent is £50 per year.
Service charge is £1100 per year.
Viewings are highly recommended
For all our properties the asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, one or more of the following upfront fees may apply:
• general administration fees
• reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
• fees for tenancy agreements
• inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees (this varies due to size of property and whether it is furnished or unfurnished)
• pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per person or per property basis and will vary. Please contact the office for up to date list of fees.
Average weekly rent of nearby 2 beds.
Gross yield if rented for the average rent.
Average asking price of nearby 2 beds.
This property is cheaper than average.
Property prices in this area have increased at this rate per year over the last 5 years.
If historic price growth continues, this property could be worth this much in 5 years.
020 8115 8040