Property For Sale in London
2 Bed Properties in Covent Garden
2 Bed Properties in The West End
Save and share
Remove from list
Never show again
2 bedroom flat
in Newport Court, Covent Garden, WC2H , London
- Added a month ago
Featuring ample living space and roof terrace, this contemporary two bedroom flat holds a superb location moments from Covent Garden Market, Soho and Leicester Square.
Newport Court is a sought-after residential area moments from Covent Garden Market, Shaftesbury Avenue, Soho and Trafalgar Square. Covent Garden Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) is close by for links into the City and the West End.
- Fantastic two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room with dining area and balcony
- Good-sized double bedrooms, second with exposed brick work
- Stylish shower room
- Chic integrated open-plan kitchen
- Private balcony and roof terrace with fabulous views
- Superb location for central London
Leicester Square - 0.11km, 2 mins walk
Covent Garden - 0.31km, 5 mins walk
Piccadilly Circus - 0.44km, 7 mins walk
Average rental value
Average weekly rent of nearby 2 beds.
Annual rental yield
Gross yield if rented for the average rent.
Average asking price
Average asking price of nearby 2 beds.
Value for money
This property is cheaper than average.
Last 5 year price growth
Property prices in this area have increased at this rate per year over the last 5 years.
Estimated Value in 5 years
If historic price growth continues, this property could be worth this much in 5 years.
Similar properties within 500m
Foxtons - West End
137-144 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6PL
020 7768 0384