An exciting opportunity to purchase this well preserved two bedroom apartment set on the second floor of this charming 1930s style building. The flat has a light contemporary feel with superb open plan kitchen/reception room. Clarewood Court is situated on the junction of Crawford Street and Seymour Place, within easy reach of Oxford Street and Hyde Park.
Accommodation: Two Bedrooms, One Reception Room, Large Open Plan Kitchen, One Bathroom
Tenant Fees Act 2019:
1) Permitted payments chargeable to tenants - These will be capped at £50 inclusive of vat for any changes to a tenancy when requested by a tenant including a change of occupier. For more information about other permitted payments that may apply please visit: Services.
2) York Estates is a member of ARLA Propertymark and is a member of their Client Money Protection Scheme.
3) York Estates are members of the Property Ombudsman which is our redress scheme for consumers.
4) Holding deposits capped at 1 weeks rent.
5) Security deposits for tenancies below £50,000 per annum are capped at 5 weeks rent and all tenancies exceeding this amount will be subject to 6 weeks rent.
Average weekly rent of nearby 2 beds.
Gross yield if rented for the average rent.
Average asking price of nearby 2 beds.
This property is slightly cheaper than average.
Property prices in this area have increased at this rate per year over the last 5 years.
If historic price growth continues, this property could be worth this much in 5 years.
020 3463 0168