This charming beautifully appointed Victorian terraced home, has been sensitively restored to an excellent standard. Offering a plethora of classic features and striking modern designs. Grand fireplaces, sumptuous parquet flooring, neutral decor, elegant proportions and bathed in natural light. Composed of an inviting reception hall, a dual-aspect living/entertaining space with doors opening to the garden, a fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and an invaluable cellar/storage space. Three double bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. Enviable location with Rectory Road and Clapton Overground Stations close by and vibrant amenities on Lower Clapton, Chatsworth Road and Church Street.] Continued...
If you would like to proceed with a property through Keatons then the following payments will apply:
1. Application payment - One week’s rent. This is required to reserve the property and submit your offer to the landlord. If accepted, this amount will be deducted from the total balance due. The payment is refundable if your offer is not accepted
2. Deposit - Five weeks’ rent (six weeks’ rent if the annual rent exceeds £50,000)
3. If you are late in paying your rent you may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days at a rate of 3% over the Bank of England base rate
4. Changes to the tenancy agreement, for example a change of tenant or permission to keep pets at the property, will be charged at £50.00 (and reasonable costs if these exceed £50.00)
5. If you lose your keys or other security device you will be charged reasonable costs incurred by the landlord to replace these or the locks at the property
6. If you leave or request to terminate the tenancy early you will be liable to pay for any fees for re-letting and outstanding rent owed to the Landlord
7. Other charges in addition to the above that are applicable to tenants where required under a tenancy agreement: Rent, payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax.
For any current tenancies with Keatons that commenced prior to the 1st June 2019 the following charges will apply under your tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020:
Tenancy extension fee - £180.00 per tenant
Change of occupant during tenancy - £354.00 per tenant
Reference fee - £30.00 per tenant
All charges are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate
Keatons are members of Safe Agent, The Property Ombudsman and The Tenancy Deposit Scheme and adhere to the regulations prescribed by Trading Standards and UK Law.
Average weekly rent of nearby 3 beds.
Gross yield if rented for the average rent.
Average asking price of nearby 3 beds.
4% more expensive
This property is slightly more expensive than average.
Property prices in this area have increased at this rate per year over the last 5 years.
If historic price growth continues, this property could be worth this much in 5 years.
020 8115 1423