An opportunity to put your own stamp on this four storey Georgian town house. The property has remained in the same family for over fifty years and offers an incoming purchaser the chance to create a superb home. Subject to the usual permissions, there is ample scope to extend the house. Brendon Street is located close to Marble Arch and Baker Street.
Accommodation: Three/Four Bedrooms, One Reception, One Kitchen, Two Bathrooms, Private Patio Garden
Tenant Fees Act 2019:
1) Permitted payments chargeable to tenants - These will be capped at £50 inclusive of vat for any changes to a tenancy when requested by a tenant including a change of occupier. For more information about other permitted payments that may apply please visit: Services.
2) York Estates is a member of ARLA Propertymark and is a member of their Client Money Protection Scheme.
3) York Estates are members of the Property Ombudsman which is our redress scheme for consumers.
4) Holding deposits capped at 1 weeks rent.
5) Security deposits for tenancies below £50,000 per annum are capped at 5 weeks rent and all tenancies exceeding this amount will be subject to 6 weeks rent.
Average weekly rent of nearby 3 beds.
Gross yield if rented for the average rent.
Average asking price of nearby 3 beds.
This property is slightly cheaper than average.
Property prices in this area have increased at this rate per year over the last 5 years.
If historic price growth continues, this property could be worth this much in 5 years.
020 3463 0168