Conveniently located in the heart of Homerton is this spacious triplex flat measuring 1310 Sq. Ft. Benefiting from its own private entrance and occupying the upper floors of this substantial semi-detached four/five storey Victorian semi-detached house. Priced to allow for some up-grading, versatile accommodation with huge sash windows and high ceilings. Composed of an entrance hall, a bright reception room, separate fitted kitchen, four bedrooms, a loft/studio room, a bathroom and separate shower room. Moments from vibrant amenities on Chatsworth Road and transport links including Homerton Overground Station offering swift City and West End access. No onward chain. Excellent choice of schools.] Continued...
If you would like to proceed with a property through Keatons then the following payments will apply:
1. Application payment - One week’s rent. This is required to reserve the property and submit your offer to the landlord. If accepted, this amount will be deducted from the total balance due. The payment is refundable if your offer is not accepted
2. Deposit - Five weeks’ rent (six weeks’ rent if the annual rent exceeds £50,000)
3. If you are late in paying your rent you may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days at a rate of 3% over the Bank of England base rate
4. Changes to the tenancy agreement, for example a change of tenant or permission to keep pets at the property, will be charged at £50.00 (and reasonable costs if these exceed £50.00)
5. If you lose your keys or other security device you will be charged reasonable costs incurred by the landlord to replace these or the locks at the property
6. If you leave or request to terminate the tenancy early you will be liable to pay for any fees for re-letting and outstanding rent owed to the Landlord
7. Other charges in addition to the above that are applicable to tenants where required under a tenancy agreement: Rent, payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax.
For any current tenancies with Keatons that commenced prior to the 1st June 2019 the following charges will apply under your tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020:
Tenancy extension fee - £180.00 per tenant
Change of occupant during tenancy - £354.00 per tenant
Reference fee - £30.00 per tenant
All charges are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate
Keatons are members of Safe Agent, The Property Ombudsman and The Tenancy Deposit Scheme and adhere to the regulations prescribed by Trading Standards and UK Law.
Average weekly rent of nearby 4 beds.
Gross yield if rented for the average rent.
Average asking price of nearby 4 beds.
This property is cheaper than average.
Property prices in this area have increased at this rate per year over the last 5 years.
If historic price growth continues, this property could be worth this much in 5 years.
020 8115 1423