Brand Newly Refurbished to exacting taste and quality, this mews has been extended to create excellent entertaining space while also generous proportions to all the bedroom accommodation. With thought and care placed throughout on how spaces flow together, while keeping a keen eye on what makes a practical home this house has everything a buyer could need or want.
Roland Way is one of Kensington’s premier gated private mews, with private parking outside the house and gates at either end this street has always held a huge demand due to its very quiet yet convenient location for all that South Kensington and the Fulham/Kings Road area can offer. Continued...
Letting Fees & Charges for Tenants
In addition to the rent, there are a few other costs that tenants must budget for before entering into a new tenancy agreement with Lurot Brand Lettings Ltd.
Before the tenancy starts the following charges will be payable:
· Deposit (usually equivalent to six weeks’ rent)
· Contribution to tenancy agreement (£180 inclusive of VAT)
· Reference checks payable by each tenant and guarantor (£30 inclusive of VAT)
· Stamp Duty (on tenancies that amount to over £125,000)
During the tenancy the following may be chargeable but will depend on the property you decide upon:
· Utilities (gas, electricity, water and telephone)
· Council Tax
· Television licence
· Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
· Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
· Insurance (for your personal and own contents)
· Garden maintenance
· Extension or renewal documentation (paid on renewal) (£90 inclusive of VAT)
At the end of the tenancy:
· Professional cleaning of the property (cost dependant on the size of the property)
· Inventory check-out (cost dependent on the size of the property)
· Dilapidations (as agreed)
Average weekly rent of nearby 4 beds.
Gross yield if rented for the average rent.
Average asking price of nearby 4 beds.
This property is cheaper than average.
Property prices in this area have increased at this rate per year over the last 5 years.
If historic price growth continues, this property could be worth this much in 5 years.
020 8115 1712