A very well designed and wide five double-bedroom house providing generous entertaining space, large kitchen/dining room and two reception/family rooms. Caroline Place is located moments from Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens and the array of local amenities positioned in Notting Hill and High Street Kensington.
Letting Fees & Charges for Tenants
In addition to the rent, there are a few other costs that tenants must budget for before entering into a new tenancy agreement with Lurot Brand Lettings Ltd.
Before the tenancy starts the following charges will be payable:
· Deposit (usually equivalent to six weeks’ rent)
· Contribution to tenancy agreement (£180 inclusive of VAT)
· Reference checks payable by each tenant and guarantor (£30 inclusive of VAT)
· Stamp Duty (on tenancies that amount to over £125,000)
During the tenancy the following may be chargeable but will depend on the property you decide upon:
· Utilities (gas, electricity, water and telephone)
· Council Tax
· Television licence
· Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
· Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
· Insurance (for your personal and own contents)
· Garden maintenance
· Extension or renewal documentation (paid on renewal) (£90 inclusive of VAT)
At the end of the tenancy:
· Professional cleaning of the property (cost dependant on the size of the property)
· Inventory check-out (cost dependent on the size of the property)
· Dilapidations (as agreed)
Average weekly rent of nearby 5 beds.
Gross yield if rented for the average rent.
Property prices in this area have increased at this rate per year over the last 5 years.
If historic price growth continues, this property could be worth this much in 5 years.
020 8115 1712