The period property comprises a large bespoke oak kitchen and dining room with French doors opening up onto a beautiful south-facing rear garden. There is a separate front reception room, 2 modern family bathrooms and a master bedroom with private balcony, wood clad contemporary interior and fitted wardrobes.
Rushford Road is a popular residential street set within close proximity to various transport links including, Crofton Park, Brockley, Honor Oak Park, Ladywell, Catford and Catford Bridge Stations. It is also conveniently situated for various other local amenities including a variety of restaurants, gastro pubs, cafes, the Rivoli Ballroom and both Blythe Hill Fields and Ladywell Fields.
Viewings are available now | Contact the Pedder Brockley office on . EPC: D Continued...
Letting, rent collection and fully managed service
18% inclusive of VAT
• Market appraisal of property and summary of current market in local area
• Pre market inspection of the property with regard to cosmetic and legal requirements and highlighting area(s) of improvement needed before tenancy commences
• Full marketing package including all major web portals and Pedder network wide marketing
• Accompanied viewings
• Tenant vetting
• Regular viewing updates and real time monitoring of the local market
• Obtaining tenant(s) identification and written consent for independent referencing for all tenants
• Performing the initial check of the identification provided by all tenant(s) with reference to the Right to Rent Act
• Collating the necessary safety certificates before the tenancy commences and instructing where applicable (contractor fees applicable)
• Arranging pre tenancy works (contractor fees applicable) including check in inventory and any required maintenance for cosmetic and legal purposes
• Drawing up of all tenancy paperwork based on terms agreed and arranging for all parties to sign
• Arranging for all relevant legal documents to be sent to the tenant pre tenancy commencement
• Meeting tenants at the property for key hand over on move in day and legal checking of smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
• Designated property manager overseeing the tenancy including rent, renewal of required certificates and tenancy renewals
• Rent generation and collection and real time arrears monitoring through linked accounts
• Renewal negotiation with the tenant at the end of the term ensuring that the tenancy is renewed in line with market conditions
• Re checking Right to Rent criteria is met at renewal or as appropriate
• 2 property inspections per annum provided access is granted by the tenant to check property condition
• Management of a maintenance fund on your behalf and the instruction and management of contractors and works undertaken (separate contractor fees apply)
• Designated property manager overseeing all elements of the tenancy including maintenance
*additional fees will apply dependent on the service level required
A full breakdown of fees will be made available in Pedder’s terms and conditions.
In accordance with the Tenants Fee ban which comes into force for tenancies commencing after 1st June 2019, incoming tenants will only be required to pay their first month’s rent and deposit in advance.
Tenants will be subject to the Right to Rent Immigration Act and financial and landlord referencing via an independent third party provider who will be introduced to the tenant upon the successful acceptance of an offer.
Under the Tenant Fee ban act, Pedder are able to request a one week holding deposit to secure the tenants offer on the property. The act specifies that the tenancy must commence within fifteen days of the holding deposit being taken unless this is mutually agreed by both parties in writing i.e. Via email. Pedder will either refund the holding deposit upon completion of the references and receipt of the first month’s rent. Alternatively, the holding deposit can be added to the first month’s rent.
A full list of default fees will be made available to tenants upon registering with Pedder.
Pedder have partnered with Zero Deposits to offer tenants whose landlords wish to use a deposit replacement scheme. Pedder will advise you from the outset which properties are being offered with the Zero Deposit policy as an option alongside the traditional deposit. Full details on the Zero Deposit policy can be found at
A full breakdown of fees will be made available in Pedder’s terms and conditions which will be provided at the point of valuation.
We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (tpos)
Average weekly rent of nearby 5 beds.
Gross yield if rented for the average rent.
Property prices in this area have increased at this rate per year over the last 5 years.
If historic price growth continues, this property could be worth this much in 5 years.
020 8115 3314