Long Let | Huge Dock Facing One Bedroom Apartment | Discovery Dock, E14.
Two words to describe this property are Big and Bright. Over 600 square feet with floor to ceiling windows throughout, extra high ceilings and a private balcony over looking the docks. Located just a 3 minute walk to the centre of Canary Wharf and the station (Jubilee line), with 24hr concierge on site. Perfect for Canary Wharf professionals!Our lines are open 24/7 Call now for more information or to book a viewing.
Information for Assured Shorthold Tenancy Tenants:
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent; and/or
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of
more than GBP50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
* Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
* Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
* Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Morgan Randall is a member of Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting the us directly.
**These fees may vary for non Assured Shorthold Tenancies. E.g. Company Lets or Commercial Leases.
020 8022 3887