Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this stunning well located Double Room in a 4 beds (No Lounge) flat-share situated in West Kensington. The flat benefits from fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom, double beds and gas central heating. The property is well located to West Kensington Tube Station being only a 5 min walk. Excellent local amenities are present in this popular area of London. Please contact our Whitechapel office for more information on .
Property is situated in West Kensington, W14. The following are within a short walk from the property:- West Kensington Station is a 5 mins walk- Tesco is a 3 min walk- Bus stop is a 1 min walk- Local bars, pubs and shops within a sort walking distance- Vegan Cuisine is a 5 min walk- Arthill Gallery is a 5 min walk- The Gym is a 8 min walk
Before the tenancy starts payable to prime land "the agent"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
during the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities: Gas, electricity & water
- Communications: Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of cmp scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.