This stylish 1 bedroom apartment is the perfect base when visiting London, located in the exciting area of Marylebone.
The living area is light and airy with a beautiful, modern design and lovely finishing touches. It’s a welcoming and inviting space to kick back and get plenty of natural light through the large windows.
The sleek kitchen has all the appliances that are modern and easy to use. The open-plan design makes the apartment feel spacious and sociable.
The bedroom has a super comfortable double bed. There is plenty of storage room in the mirrored wardrobes.
Freshen up in the lovely bathroom - enjoy a soak in the large tub or wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower.
This property will be professionally cleaned before your stay. All bills included. Continued...
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information (for a “tenancy”):
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Hostmaker ‘the Agent’):
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
The refundable Holding Deposit is used to ‘reserve’ a property, and demonstrates a tenant’s intention to rent a certain property. The amount is put towards the first month’s
rent in advance.
- Security Deposit: 5 week’s rent
The refundable Security Deposit is reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of up to £50.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement (the Agent will demonstrate the reasonable costs if higher)
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent (late by 14 days or more) at a rate of 3% (plus the Bank of England base interest rate)
- Payment of up to £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys / security devices (the Agent to provide evidence)
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss)
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable / satellite
- Subscription to cable / satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Hostmaker is a member of tpo (The Property Ombudsman), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
A "tenancy" for the purposes of the Tenant Fees Act 2019, is defined as an assured shorthold tenancy, a licence to occupy housing or a tenancy which meets the conditions set out in paragraph 8 (letting to students) of Schedule 1 to the Housing Act 1988. It does not include a long lease, a tenancy of social housing, or a licence to occupy holiday accommodation.
Relevant costs and information for a short stay
For a stay that doesn’t fall under the Housing Act, the rental price advertised includes bills / utilities and the following payments may be required:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
- Security Deposit: 4 week’s rent (if stay is over 2 months) or 2 week’s rent (if stay is 1-2 months)
- Cleaning cost (dependent on the size of the property)
- Condition report
- Extra service costs might apply if required (e.g. Extra cleaning services, early check-in)
For any further information please contact Hostmaker directly:
020 8115 4698