One Bedroom Flat with river views conveniently located close to town centre and train station, neutral décor throughout, white goods. Available now for viewings! EPC D.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
In addition to paying advanced rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
• Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
• Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
• Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
• Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Manor Estates (South East) Ltd is a member of Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.