Property To Rent in London
1 Bed Properties in Covent Garden
1 Bed Properties in Soho
Save and share
Remove from list
Never show again
1 bedroom flat
in Old Compton Street, W1D , London
£850 per week - Added a month ago
Short let. A modern and newly decorated one double bedroom third floor apartment in the heart of Soho with an open plan kitchen and wood floors throughout.
Old Compton Street is located in central Soho with every amenity imaginable. Piccadilly Circus is nearby. It's also less than half a mile to both Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Circus underground stations.
New Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) signed on or after 1st June 2019
The following charges are payable or potentially payable by a tenant:
Non AST signed on or after 1st June 2019
- Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
- Security deposit - Five weeks rent, rising to six weeks rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
- Rent and Utility bills - Payable as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement Unpaid rent - Interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate, as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
- Lost Keys - Tenants are liable for the cost of replacing any lost keys or security device, including a change of lock or replacement of device if required
- Amendments of Tenancy Agreement at Tenant's Request - A minimum of £50 per change which could increase depending on the level of work required to carry out the amendment
- Early Surrender of the AST at Tenant's Request - Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the Landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. However, the tenant will still need to cover the Landlord's costs in surrendering the tenancy and re-letting the property
For any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the tenancy administration and reference charge will be £480 for a new tenancy and £240 for every renewal.
- Tenancy Administration charge - £180 per tenancy
- Reference charge - £60 per tenant or guarantor
- Check-in charge - £144 per tenancy
- Renewal charge - £144 per renewal
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
As a member of The Property Ombudsman (tpo) for sales and lettings we subscribe to tpo's Codes of Practice. This Government approved independent redress scheme gives consumers additional protection beyond that required by law. Our clients have peace of mind that there is free and fair redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency.
As regulated members of ARLA and RICS this means that any monies we hold is insured. This gives our clients peace of mind and financial protection that their money will always be safe in our hands under the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme.
- Short let
- All Bills Inclusive
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Wood Floors
- Induction Hob
Tottenham Court Road - 0.27km, 4 mins walk
Leicester Square - 0.31km, 5 mins walk
Covent Garden - 0.41km, 6 mins walk
Similar properties within 500m
Dexters - Short Lets
66 Grosvenor Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 3JL
020 7590 9559