Property To Rent in London
1 Bed Properties in Ealing
1 Bed Properties in W3, Ealing
Save and share
Remove from list
Never show again
1 bedroom flat
in Poulton Court, Victoria Road, Westgate, North Acton, W3 , London
£300 per week - Added a month ago
With a private entrance foyer, lift access to all floors and daytime porter, LiFE at Poulton Court is nothing short of sophisticated, safe and convenient.
This is a brilliantly placed, beautifully presented spacious 1-bedroom apartment just a stones-throw from North Acton station which provides excellent connections to Central London via the Central line. The development comes with communal gardens and South East views.
Built to the highest standards, this luxury apartment epitomizes the notion of modern day living with amenities such as a fully integrated kitchen consisting of a fridge freezer, 4 hob electric cooker with cooker hood and microwave. So you'll have plenty of time to brush up on your culinary prowess. Almost forgot, the apartment comes fitted with a washer/dryer, so no trips to the dry cleaners.
We know, that you can already see yourself living here, so please contact us to speak to one of our Property Consultants. We look forward to hearing from you...
Tenant fee schedule
permitted payments, default fees and claims for damage
new assured shorthold tenancies (ast's) due to move in after 1 June 2019
Holding Deposit: One week's rent of the agreed price.
- Paid as agreed in the terms set out in your tenancy agreement
The Holding Deposit serves to:
Amendments to your Tenancy Agreement during the Tenancy: £50 Inc. VAT
- Show you are willing to move into the property on an agreed date
- Enable us to prepare the property to be ready for your occupation
- Enable us to proceed with references
- Enable us to take the property off the market
If your landlord agrees to vary the terms of the tenancy an Addendum will be drawn up in order to cover the specific change.Change of tenant during the tenancy or at renewal stage: £50 Inc. VAT plus reasonable costs incurredEarly termination:
All costs, fees and charges incurred by the landlord for allowing early termination.Default fees
Loss or Damage to Keys or Security Devices: A reasonable charge depending on related costs.
- The cost of replacing a key or device
- The cost of getting a locksmith to attend if necessary
- Any other costs incurred directly in relation to this
- Payment may be levied upfront
Claims for damage:
- If the rent remains due for more than 14 days from the due date interest will be charged on any amounts of rent due and in arrears at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual base rate calculated on a day to day basis from the date the same shall become due until payment in full is made and recover the interest as though it were rent.
Costs will be sought to put the landlord or agent back in the position they could have been had the tenant carried out all their obligations as set out in their tenancy agreement. The costs of such damages will be claimed from the tenant's deposit at the end of the tenancy.
For more information view our tenancy guide by
- Available 29th of July
- One Bedroom One Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- Coffee Shops and Local Supermarket on hand
- Approx. 450 sq/ft / 10th Floor
- Daytime Concierge Service
- Private Balcony
- Close to North Acton Tube Station (Central Line)
North Acton - 0.12km, 2 mins walk
Acton - 0.79km, 12 mins walk
East Acton - 1.11km, 17 mins walk
Similar properties within 500m
LiFE Residential - West London
FC200 Building, 2 Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7FQ
020 3589 1768