Long let | principal tower highly sought after new luxury development.
Principal Tower is London’s most iconic new residential development, benefiting from a prestigious location on the fringes of the City and Shoreditch, due for completion the start of Q4 2019. Internally, the spacious 541 sqft layout benefits from ultra high end specification, including a bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated miele appliances, open plan reception, luxury bathroom, floor to ceiling windows and private balcony. Residents can enjoy the developments vast array facilities which include a swimming pool, sauna, spa, state of the art gym, cinema, and a private lounge and bar with a 24 hour concierge service.
Our lines are open 24/7 Call now for more information or to book a viewing. Continued...
Information for Assured Shorthold Tenancy Tenants:
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent; and/or
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of
more than GBP50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
* Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
* Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
* Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Morgan Randall is a member of Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting the us directly.
**These fees may vary for non Assured Shorthold Tenancies. E.g. Company Lets or Commercial Leases.
020 8022 3837