DevelopmentHigh Point Village has been created to meet the needs of 21st Century living, an urban village by the Grand Union Canal - Hayes. The development sets standards for style and quality in urban living with advanced ergonomics and generous space maximising green and open space. It features four interconnected landscaped gardens with raised lawns, a water feature and places to relax, a public square for events, retail and out-door dining, play area for children and canal side walkway. With fine points including a 24hr concierge and gymnasium with swimming pool and dance studio. The apartments itself have the best of contemporary finishes and versatile layouts. Continued...
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
1. The rent;
2. A security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
3. A holding deposit of no more than one weeks rent;
4. Default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
5. Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
6. Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
7. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
8. Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV license, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
020 8115 0468