Student property onlyProperty Reference: 5439This is a lodging with a live in landlord. Although there is a single bed, the pull out sofa bed is also a double as well.
All of the bills are included in the rent.
Contract Starts In Jan 2019 2019Bedrooms:Bedroom 1 - Double - 400.00 per month / 92.31 per weekThis property is a lodging, living with the landlord.
You may rent just a single room in this property.
Deposit: 400 pounds.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
Under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 as well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Limited the Agent')
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Security Deposit: Up to 5 weeks' rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent or the Landlord as applicable)
During your Tenancy, potential Additional Fees may be due under certain circumstances. Such Additional Fees are prescribed by law under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and are clearly laid out in our Business Terms and Conditions, listed on our website, and where has arranged the Tenancy Agreement under our Tenancy Setup and/or Managed Service will also be within the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (AST). Where a landlord has provided their own AST this is also likely to include such terms which are defined by law. In summary, these include:
- Payment of up to 50 inc.VAT, if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate after 14 days due.
- Payment of the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone, broadband, cable, satellite
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Limited is a member of Client Money Protect Limited (#CMP003643), which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website at or by contacting us directly.
0330 098 8915