Room in A shared apartmentDouble room offered furnished in this purpose built 1930’s block. The apartment has a shared lounge with LCD television and satellite. Separate fitted kitchen with appliances and tiled bathroom.
The apartment is located in the heart of Marble Arch close to Oxford Street, Hyde Park, bars and restaurants. Building also benefits from porter service and internal lifts to all floors. Viewing recommended. Please quote reference 3/55CC when phoning or emailing.
Lettings fees information for tenants from 01 June 2019
Note that the asking rent on our property advertisements does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following fees may apply:
For Assured Shorthold Tenancies (AST) & Licences only:
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019 the following are permitted payments for ASTs;
2. Holding Deposit equating to one weeks' rent;
3. Security Deposit equating to five or six weeks' rent depending on the rent level;
4. Interest charge on rent arrears charged at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate on sums that are overdue by 14 days or more;
5. Loss of keys or fobs - tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost keys or other security devices. If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual cost of the locksmith, new lock and replacement keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a reasonable charge applied for the time taken replacing the lost keys of other security devices;6. Variation of a tenancy - tenants are laible for the reasonable costs involved when requesting to change the terms of a tenancy;7. Surrender of a tenancy - should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlords costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy;8. Utilities & Services - Council Tax, gas or other fuel, electricity, water or sewage, television license and communication services;9. Green deal charge (if applicable)
For Non-Housing Act Tenancies the following fees may apply:
1. Holding Deposit equating to three weeks' rent;
2. Security Deposit equating to six weeks' rent depending on the rent level;
3. Application Fee (apartment) - referencing & preparation of Tenancy Agreement £295.00;4. Application Fee (Guarantor) – referencing & preparation of Guarantee Agreement £75.00;5. Tenancy renewal fee - preparation of Tenancy Agreement £195.00;6. Surrender of a tenancy fee equating to three weeks' rent;7. Interest charge on rent arrears charged at 8% above the Bank of England Base Rate;8. Late Rent letter fee - £25.00 per letter;9. Inventory check out fee - £125-£250 depending on size of property;10. End of tenancy cleaning - £100-£275 depending on size of property;11. Lost key out-of-hours call-out fee - £175.00;12. Pet deposit equating to two weeks’ rent;13. Bank Transfer Fee - £35.00 per transaction.Note that all the above fees are inclusive of VAT
For further information on the above please contact our office and request details.
Our Client money protection is provided by (ARLA) Propertymark (Scheme Number C0004366)Our Property Redress registration is with The Property Ombudsman (Scheme Registration Number N01745)Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent's membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove. It is the agent's responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.
020 3544 7195