A very well proportioned ground floor flat with a splendid 90' private rear garden in a quiet tree-lined road, close to Dundonald Park and within walking distance of Wimbledon town centre and station. There are excellent educational and recreational facilities in the local area and the A3 nearby provides easy road access into central London and out to the M25 orbital route for Heathrow and Gatwick airports. The flat benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, the kitchen has space for a table and chairs and the bathroom has a shower attachment over the bath. EPC rating: Band C. The accommodation comprises 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, reception room and a separate eat-in kitchen. Outside there is an attractive front garden and a splendid 90' rear garden with a useful side access. Viewing recommended! Available now, Furnished. Continued...
General Information & Fees for Tenants
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum: 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for the installation or provision of communications services, TV licence.
- Default charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent;
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy; and
- Other permitted payments (any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages).
Vanstones is a member of Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of prs, which is a redress scheme. For your protection and security, we are also bonded members of the NAEA and ARLA.
020 3478 3535