Immaculate, newly refurbished first floor apartment in the heart of the town centre, within easy reach of rail station. Ideally situated in a the heart of Esher's town centre is this immaculate first floor 2 bedroom apartment that has been completely refurbished to a high standard. The property features wood floors throughout, a well-appointed galley kitchen with integrated appliances and wooden counter top, new bathroom and its own delightful roof terrace. Please note: There is no parking associated with this property.
Esher's eclectic High Street offers a range of local stores, fashion boutiques, cinema, bars and restaurants serving a variety of international cuisines. The property is close to excellent schools including Claremont Fan Court and Milbourne Lodge schools in Esher, the acs International School, Reeds School, Notre Dame, Parkside and Feltonfleet schools in Cobham, Danes Hill and Royal Kent Primary School in Oxshott, Walton Oak School, Danesfield Manor School and Ashley Primary School in Walton on Thames, St George's School and College in Weybridge, and a little further away are Downside School and St John's School in Leatherhead. Within walking distance of Esher's mainline rail station which provides regular services to London Waterloo and Victoria (approximately 40-50 minutes), the A3 and M25 motorways are within easy reach, leading to Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
Accommodation:Large reception hall with storage spaceDouble aspect reception roomGalley kitchen with range of integrated appliances2 bedroomsBathroom with shower over bathPrivate roof terrace accessed via reception hall(Photos as previously furnished) Continued...
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
Please note that as well as paying the rent on a property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
• Before the tenancy starts (payable to Elizabeth Hunt & Associates Ltd, ‘The Agent’)
• Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
• Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent for tenancies below £50,000 per annum; 6 weeks’ rent for tenancies above £50,000 per annum
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
• Payment of £50 including VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate
• Payment of £50 including VAT for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
• Contractual damages in the event of a tenants’ default of a tenancy agreement and
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
• Utilities – gas, electricity, water
• Communications – telephone and broadband
• Installation of cable/satellite
• Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
• Television licence
• Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Elizabeth Hunt & Associates Ltd is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Please note that as a reputable letting agent, we are required by law to publish on our website information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove or Zoopla. For properties to rent in England, details of our membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with our fees on Rightmove or Zoopla. It is our responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove or Zoopla and is up-to-date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, we may have included it within the property description or property PDF brochure details.