Property To Rent in London
2 Bed Properties in N6
Save and share
Remove from list
Never show again
2 bedroom flat
in Langdon Park Road, N6 , London
£358 per week - Added a month ago
A lovely first floor two bedroom flat located moments away from Highgate Station. The property is split over two levels and includes two good sized bedrooms, bright living room, bathroom, and kitchen with direct access to private terrace to the rear.
Fantastic location being close to Highgate Village and within easy reach to Muswell Hill. Highgate Woods and Waterlows Park are located near the property which is ideal for walking and running in beautiful open green spaces.
New Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) signed on or after 1st June 2019
The following charges are payable or potentially payable by a tenant:
Non AST signed on or after 1st June 2019
- Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
- Security deposit - Five weeks rent, rising to six weeks rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
- Rent and Utility bills - Payable as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement Unpaid rent - Interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate, as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
- Lost Keys - Tenants are liable for the cost of replacing any lost keys or security device, including a change of lock or replacement of device if required
- Amendments of Tenancy Agreement at Tenant's Request - A minimum of £50 per change which could increase depending on the level of work required to carry out the amendment
- Early Surrender of the AST at Tenant's Request - Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the Landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. However, the tenant will still need to cover the Landlord's costs in surrendering the tenancy and re-letting the property
For any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the tenancy administration and reference charge will be £480 for a new tenancy and £240 for every renewal.
- Tenancy Administration charge - £180 per tenancy
- Reference charge - £60 per tenant or guarantor
- Check-in charge - £144 per tenancy
- Renewal charge - £144 per renewal
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
As a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) for sales and lettings we subscribe to tpo's Codes of Practice. This Government approved independent redress scheme gives consumers additional protection beyond that required by law. Our clients have peace of mind that there is free and fair redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency.
As regulated members of ARLA and RICS this means that any monies we hold is insured. This gives our clients peace of mind and financial protection that their money will always be safe in our hands under the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme.
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Apartment
- Split Level
- Private Terrace
- Highgate Station
Highgate - 0.65km, 10 mins walk
Archway - 1.00km, 15 mins walk
Upper Holloway - 1.37km, 21 mins walk
Similar properties within 500m
CJ Delemere International
418 Muswell Hill Broadway, Muswell Hill, London, N10 1DJ
020 3641 5713