Property To Rent in London
2 Bed Properties in Fitzrovia
2 Bed Properties in Soho
Save and share
Remove from list
Never show again
2 bedroom flat
in Wardour Street, Soho W1F , London
£923 per week - Added a month ago
A truly stunning 2 bed apartment within this hugely popular portered block on Wardour Street.
The flat is furnished to a very high specification with high quality fixtures, set within this superb new development.
The accommodation includes a large hall leading to a spacious living room/dining room with solid wood flooring throughout, bespoke fully fitted kitchen, 2 large bedrooms, both of them are ensuite luxury bathrooms with highend fittings. Paramount House is an imposing corner building with large double aspect windows and great ceiling heights.
Further benefits include spacious built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms, spacious utility room, washing/drying machine, solid oak wooden flooring, comfort cooling system, building concierge, bicycle storage and lift, 4th floor.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- - Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- - Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- - Payments to change a tenancy agreement e.g. Change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- - Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- - Utilities, communication services (e.g. Telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- - Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's Base Rate);
- - Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- - Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- - Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Home Made UK Properties Limited (trading as `Home Made`) is a member of the Property Redress Scheme (prs), and its membership number is PRS006108
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Separate WC
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Spacious Utility Room
Tottenham Court Road - 0.30km, 4 mins walk
Oxford Circus - 0.39km, 6 mins walk
Goodge Street - 0.59km, 9 mins walk
Similar properties within 500m
Pennine South, 19 Hatfields, London, SE1 8DJ
020 8033 3965