Summarybright & spacious 2 double bedroom split level apartment with garage located withn A short walk from carshalton train station - available from beginning of JunedescriptionLocated a short walk from Carshalton train station is this bright and spacious two double bedroom split level apartment. The property is modern throughout with brand new fixtures and fittings. The property boasts two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a modern bathroom and a fully fitted kitchen. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows, a private garage and close proximity to local transport links and the high street.
The property is offered part furnished and is available from the 2nd June. Viewings Highly Recommended!General Information:Carshalton is sandwiched between Sutton and Wallington and is situated in the valley of the River Wandle, providing the water source for the picturesque ponds at the heart of the village. The area also incorporates Carshalton Beeches and is serviced by two train stations - Carshalton and Carshalton Beeches, which regularly provide services to central London.
The 'village' feel in the High Street means there are plenty of independent retailers beside chain stores and the beautiful scenery and historic buildings make you feel like you're in the countryside. There are two huge parks - The Grove and The Oaks - along with a newly refurbished leisure centre, theatre and a selection of pubs and restaurants. It is also home to the Sutton Ecology Centre, and every year an environmental fair is held in Carshalton Park to the south of the village.
Transport Links:Carshalton Station (zone 5), situated off West Street, and Carshalton Beeches (zone 5), on Gordon Road, both run regular services to Victoria (taking approximately 30 - 45 minutes) and the Thameslink services from both stations stop at London Bridge, Kings Cross, St Pancreas and Blackfriars. There is also a good selection of buses to Croydon, Caterham and London Heathrow.
Schools:Under the London Borough of Sutton, the selection of schools in Carshalton is excellent covering Infant, Junior, High schools and further education at Carshalton College.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents. Continued...
020 8022 6195