A fabulous two bedroom newly refurbished house enviably positioned on Windsor Road providing a wonderful home. The property comprises of a superb reception room, immaculate kitchen and a stylish family bathroom. To the first floor are two excellent double bedrooms. Additional benefits of a private rear garden and a drive way. Ideally suited to a professional couple or two sharers.]
If you would like to proceed with a property through Keatons then the following payments will apply:
1. Application payment - One week’s rent. This is required to reserve the property and submit your offer to the landlord. If accepted, this amount will be deducted from the total balance due. The payment is refundable if your offer is not accepted
2. Deposit - Five weeks’ rent (six weeks’ rent if the annual rent exceeds £50,000)
3. If you are late in paying your rent you may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days at a rate of 3% over the Bank of England base rate
4. Changes to the tenancy agreement, for example a change of tenant or permission to keep pets at the property, will be charged at £50.00 (and reasonable costs if these exceed £50.00)
5. If you lose your keys or other security device you will be charged reasonable costs incurred by the landlord to replace these or the locks at the property
6. If you leave or request to terminate the tenancy early you will be liable to pay for any fees for re-letting and outstanding rent owed to the Landlord
7. Other charges in addition to the above that are applicable to tenants where required under a tenancy agreement: Rent, payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax.
For any current tenancies with Keatons that commenced prior to the 1st June 2019 the following charges will apply under your tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020:
Tenancy extension fee - £180.00 per tenant
Change of occupant during tenancy - £354.00 per tenant
Reference fee - £30.00 per tenant
All charges are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate
Keatons are members of Safe Agent, The Property Ombudsman and The Tenancy Deposit Scheme and adhere to the regulations prescribed by Trading Standards and UK Law.
020 8115 1422