Property To Rent in London
2 Bed Properties in DA1
Save and share
Remove from list
Never show again
2 bedroom terraced house
in Cheswick Close, Crayford, Dartford DA1 , London
£253 per week - Added 2 weeks ago
Peace and Tranquility are two words which are describe the ever-popular Cheswick Close. Situated in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac is this stunning 2-bedroom house, which will be available for occupation from early November. Situated within walking distance of Crayford retail park, as well as Crayford Mainline station, this property is also within the catchment area of St. Paulinus Primary School along with Haberdashers Askes academy.
The property itself is in great condition, with a newly fitted kitchen recently applied along a stunning white gloss finish, which boasts ample storage space for the family chef. The two bedrooms are upstairs along with the family bathroom, which benefits from both a bath and shower.
This property is sure to be snapped up quickly, as properties of this ilk are few and far between. Please call us today to book your internal viewing on opt 2) to avoid disappointment.
Crayford is within the London Borough of Bexley, yet shares its postcode with the nearby Dartford. Crayford over years past has undergone some major redevelopments with its town centre being rejuvenated yet keeping some original charm and some newly built housing developments breathing new life into the community.
There's a huge retail outlet in addition to one of the nation’s largest Sainsbury’s. If you fancy a night out then why not consider a dog racing night. Yes, Crayford even has its own dog track which is famous across the nation.
Even travelling to London could not be any simpler. This is the last train station that just creeps into the zones being within zone 6. The 96 bus route runs straight through the middle of Crayford. One way the nearby Bluewater shopping centre and the other to Bexleyheath town centre. Some may say that Crayford is central to all things nice, and owning a home here could be like owning your very own slice of heaven.
Living RoomKitchenBedroom 1Bedroom 2Bathroom
The Process & Tenants Fees
- Once your offer has been accepted on a property you will need to pay a holding deposit (per tenancy) of 1 week's rent.
- This payment is to reserve and show your commitment to the property whilst referencing is being processed.
- This fee will be deducted from your final total when coming to pay your move in monies.
- All properties will require 5 weeks rent security deposit for rent under £50,000 per year.
- A security deposit of 6 weeks rent of £50,000 or over per year.
Note: The holding deposit will be withheld if any relevant persons including a guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail the right to rent check or provide false/misleading information.Ending the Tenancy (early termination)
- Early Surrender of AST - Tenant(s) will be responsible for landlords re-letting costs as well as rent due under the tenancy until the start of the new tenancy. (The rent can be no more than the maximum amount of rent due for the remainder of the fixed term tenancy period)
Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request)
- Unpaid rent/Returned Payments - Interest at 3% above Bank of England Base rate from date due.
£50 Inc VAT – Per agreed variation.
Lost key(s) or security access device(s)
- This is to cover the costs associated with taking landlords instruction per variation and execution of a new legal document.
Anthony Martin Estate Agents is a member of ARLA and the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme / Independent Redress Scheme provided by The Property Ombudsman
- The tenants will be liable for the actual cost of replacing lost key(s) or security device(s). If locks need to be changed the actual cost for the replacement locks or key(s) will be chargeable to the tenant.
Please contact our Lettings Department for more information by email: Or telephone:
- 2 Bedroom House
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Available Mid December
- Off Street Parking for 2 Cars
- Close to Local Amenities
- Transport Links Within Walking Distance
- Local Primary and Secondary Schools Nearby
- Great Location
Crayford - 0.76km, 11 mins walk
Slade Green - 1.55km, 23 mins walk
Barnehurst - 1.74km, 26 mins walk
Similar properties within 500m
Anthony Martin Estate Agents - Barnehurst
9 Midfield Parade, Mayplace Road East, Barnehurst, DA7 6NB