| long let | stunning four bedroom house in the heart of the city |A rare opportunity to rent this impressive four bedroom house located moments from Barbican. Arranged over six floors, the house boasts four bedrooms, three luxury bathrooms, designer open plan kitchen/dining room, further huge reception room and private balcony. The property is immaculately finished throughout with top of the range appliances and stylish furnishings and also benefits from the use of an internal garage. Monkwell Square is a highly sought after location made up of only four houses looking out onto the landscaped square in the heart of the city with fantastic links from Barbican, Moorgate and St Pauls.
Our lines are open 24/7 Call now to book in a viewing. Continued...
Information for Assured Shorthold Tenancy Tenants:
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent; and/or
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of
more than GBP50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
* Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
* Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
* Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Morgan Randall is a member of Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting the us directly.
**These fees may vary for non Assured Shorthold Tenancies. E.g. Company Lets or Commercial Leases.
020 8033 3536