Property To Rent in London
4 Bed Properties in KT22
Save and share
Remove from list
Never show again
in School Lane, Fetcham, Leatherhead KT22 , London
£554 per week - Added a month ago
Delightful family home which must be viewed internally. Set in beautiful gardens approached by an imposing drive way, allowing parking for several cars. This 1930`s homes offers an immense amount of charm and character, combined with generously proportioned accommodation comprising of:Fully enclosed entrance vestibule.
Entrance hall, cloakroomDrawing room with feature fireplace and large bay window overlooking rear garden.
Kitchen/breakfast room, being two distinct areas.
Striking stairwell leading to first floor.
Four double bedrooms.
Family bathroom. Guest Shower Room.
Detached double garage.
Mature gardens to front and rear.
Available. 11 November 2019 unfurnished . Pets by negotiation.
From 1st June 2019 letting agents in England will only be able to make permitted payments to Tenants.
Permitted payments as defined under new legislation as from 1st June 2019 will only include the following:
1. The Rent
2. Refundable tenancy deposit - capped at no more than five week's rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or 6 weeks' where the total rent is £50,000 or above.
3. Refundable holding deposit - capped at no more than one week's rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy - where requested by the Tenant.
This must not exceed the financial loss that a Landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that have been incurred by the Landlord's agent resulting from an agreement for the Tenant to leave early.
6. Payments for utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
7. Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required under a tenancy agreement - default fees can only apply when this has been written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security devices. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
Henshaws estate agents are members of The Property Ombudsman and Client Money protection is provided by ARLA propertymark.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Mole Valley Council Tax Band G
- Energy Rating D
Cobham and Stoke D'Abernon - 3.86km, 58 mins walk
Similar properties within 500m
Henshaws Estate Agent
Rayleigh House, 32 High Street, Bookham, Leatherhead, KT23 4AG