Summaryshort let - *zero deposits (stc)* An immaculate, recently and meticulously refurbished four bedroom semi - detached family home with electric gates and off-street parking located in the proximity of Bedford Park.
Descriptionshort let - *zero deposits (stc)* An immaculate, recently and meticulously refurbished four bedroom semi - detached family home with electric gates and off-street parking located in the proximity of Bedford Park.
The accommodation comprises:-- on the ground floor - three distinct living spaces which can be open-plan or divided to make more traditional spaces, with the open-plan extended state of the art kitchen benefiting from skylights and elegant bi-folding doors which flood the room with natural light.- on the first floor - two double bedrooms, each with en suite, one with dressing room;- on the top floor - two furhter double bedrooms, plus the family bathroom- externally - landscaped and decked front and rear garden, with off street parking with electronic gates, plus additioanl studio / study / games room at the end of the garden.
Southfield Road is well located for desirable schools, a short walk to Turnham Green underground station (District Line) and Chiswick High Road where there is an abundance of local shops, popular bars and restaurants. In addition the A4/M4 routes for central London and the west of England are easily accessible.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
We would like to provide clarity of the fees that may become payable during a tenancy you are looking to enter into. We believe you should understand these before you make any decision about a property or before you decide to view a property.
Acceptance of any offer will be subject to contract, referencing and immigration checks. You will need to pay the Rent and Deposit that is due under a Tenancy Deposit, or where the landlord is offering the property with a deposit replacement guarantee product, and you wish to take up this option, you will need to provide proof that you have purchased such a product by providing us with a copy of the insurance certificate before a tenancy can start.Referencing and Right to Rent Checks
- You will be asked to complete an application before referencing can be undertaken, you should also provide an original photographic Identification (e.g. Passport, National id card, visa, resident permit, driving licence) and Proof of Residence (e.g. Original utility bill, council tax bill or bank statement all of which much be less than 3 months old) if you have any queries relating to this please speak to the branch you are dealing with.
You should be aware that the need for a guarantor may not become apparent until your referencing (including references for any joint tenants) has been completed. Where a guarantor is required they will need to complete an application form and provide photographic identification and proof of residence.
Referencing will cover a check against the credit file and public records of the individual, an Anti-Money Laundering check, confirmation of employment and salary details, confirmation of previous tenancy details, right to rent checks, reporting the results of all those checks to your prospective landlord to see if your application is acceptable.
Tenant deposit – from 1 June 2019 landlords in England are limited to the equivalent of 5 weeks rent for new and renewed tenancies (or 6 weeks if the annual rent is £50,000 or more). This is calculated by dividing the annual rent by 52 and multiplying by 5 (or 6 if rent is £50,000 or more) and will be required to be paid at the start of the tenancy. This is subject to referencing.Tenant Fees Act 2019
permits certain fees / charges to be made under the following circumstances:Default fee for late payment of rent
Chargeable from 14 days arrears calculated on the interest at 3% above Bank of England base rate on the late payment of rent for each day that the payment is outstanding.Loss of a key or other security device
Landlords and letting agents can charge a tenant a fee to cover the cost of replacing the lost key or security device (e.g. Fob, electronic device for garage doors / security gates).Payment on variation, assignment or novation of a tenancy
When a tenant has requested it, landlords and letting agents can charge to vary, assign or replace a tenancy. Fee charge £50 (including VAT).Payment on termination of a tenancy
Landlords and letting agents can require a tenant to make a payment for an early termination (surrender) of the tenancy agreement at the tenant's request.Company application fee
£100 including VAT
Please ask us to explain these to you, once we know your circumstance and how many tenants are applying for the property you are interested in, we can confirm the fees that could become payable.
We are members of The Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme - C00011
We are members of the ARLA/Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0003322