Property To Rent in London
Properties in Bloomsbury
Properties in Fitzrovia
Save and share
Remove from list
Never show again
in Euston Road, NW1 , London
£350 per week - Added a month ago
Description**Available 10th August**Ideal for students studying at ucl as Gower Street is less than 5 minutes walk away.
A surprisingly spacious studio in Warren Court, a purpose built block above Warren Street Station (Victoria & Northern Lines).
The studio area offers plenty of open space, with a fully separate kitchen and bathroom. There is wooden flooring throughout and also a private terrace overlooking Euston Road.
The studio is offered furnished and comes with a £10 per week gas charge. All other bills are excluded.
Council Tax Band C (Camden) - £116 per month
Information for Tenants: Properties in England
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:Before the tenancy starts:
During the tenancy:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent;
- Security Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
- Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent;
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
AbbeySpring is a member of ukala Total Loss cmp, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of prs, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.VAT
All charges are inclusive of VAT at the rate of 20%.
- Bright & spacious
- Located above Warren Street Underground Station
- Seperate kitchen & seperate bathroom
- Ucl moments away
- £10 per week gas charge
Warren Street - 0.00km, 0 mins walk
Great Portland Street - 0.40km, 6 mins walk
- Hammersmith & City
Regents Park - 0.50km, 7 mins walk
Similar properties within 500m
36 Junction Road, London, N19 5RD
020 3544 2531