Reliable Homes are proud to present this contemporary double studio apartment set within this well maintained purpose built block known as Hilltop House. The apartment is offered in excellent condition throughout and ideally located within easy reach of Highgate Village, Crouch End Broadway and Archway Amenities.
Available on a furnished or unfurnished basis, the accommodation comprises a reception room with lovely outlook over communal gardens, open plan modern kitchen, double bedroom and modern bathroom. The property also benefits from off street parking and lovely communal gardens to the rear. Available from 22nd March 2020. Continued...
All Tenant charges stated below are inclusive of VAT @ 20%
Before tenancy starts - To be paid when making an offer on a property let on an AST or Licence
- Holding deposit equal to one week's rent which will usually be offset against the initial rental payment, if the application is successful
- Tenancy deposit up to 5 weeks of rent (or up to 6 weeks of rent is annual rent is over £50,000)
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payment(s) throughout tenancy:
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Interest, at a rate of up to 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by the tenant of £50 incl. VAT (or reasonable costs incurred if higher)
- Payments associate with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- A default fee for the replacement of a lost key or security device
Fee to be paid when renting a property let on non-Assured Shorthold Tenancies/ Non-Licences:
Before you move in:
- Referencing fee - £72.00 per tenant
- Tenant Administration Fee - £360.00 per property
- Guarantor Fee - £72.00 per guarantor, if required
- Accompanied Check-in Fee optional - between £144.00 - £240.00 depending on the size of the property
during your tenancy:
- Amendment Fee - £360.00 per property
- Deposit Registration Cost - £42.00
- Renewal Fee (tenant’s share) - £240.00 per property
- Late payment fee for every letter sent to chase - £30.00
ending your tenancy:
- Check out Fee (tenant’s share) optional - £144.00 - £240.00
- Out of Hours Services - £90.00 per hour plus any actual costs incurred
- Unpaid Rent / Returned Payments - Interest at 8% above Bank of England Base Rate from date due
- Professional Cleaning (if required) - £36.00 per hour which will be deducted from the Security Deposit
- Providing a reference to new Landlord - £30.00 per reference
- Aborted visits for non-access on scheduled visits - £72.00
optional fees depend on the landlord and what service do they require at their property. Check in and check out are usually split between the landlord and tenant.
Reliable Homes is a member of ARLA Propertymark and the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme, and also a member of the Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. More details can be found on our website or by contacting us directly.
020 8022 4984