Studio flat set on the first floor of a period conversion on a quiet residential turning close to Turnpike Lane Underground Station (Piccadilly Line - Zone 3) and the busy Wood Green shopping area. The property benefits from a separate fitted kitchen, en-suite shower room, double glazing & central heating. Gas bill included in the rent.
• To reserve a property a payment of ones weeks rent is to be paid into Fromes (London) Ltd clients account.
• A dilapidations deposit of up to a maximum of five weeks rent is payable.
• Payment of up to £50.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement, such as swapping tenants.
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the bank of England Base Rate.
• Fromes (London) Ltd is a member of Client Money Protect, which is a client money protection scheme and a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a
redress scheme. Further information can be obtained by contacting (Fromes (London) Ltd.
020 8033 8466