StudioNewly RefurbishedFirst FloorFurnishedAll Bills IncludedOn Street Permit ParkingClose to Harrow & Wealdstone StationAvailable Now
Payments permitted are: -
2. A refundable tenancy deposit - capped to 5 weeks' rent when annual rent is below £50000 or 6 weeks' rent if annual rent exceeds £50000.
3. Refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property). This must not exceed 1 weeks rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant. This is capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher.
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy - when requested by the tenant.
6. Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV Licence and council tax.
7. Payment in the event of default - for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security device, provided the tenancy agreement requires such a payment to be made. Conditions apply:
Loss of key or other security device giving access to the property - cost must only amount to what is reasonably incurred by the landlord or letting agent.
Late payment of rent (more than 14 days overdue) - Interest can only be charged at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
Hilton & Fox Limited is a member of Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and a member of tpo, which is a redress scheme.
Hilton & Fox (Harrow) Limited is a member of Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and a member of prs, which is a redress scheme.
If you have any questions on our fees, please ask a member of staff.
020 8022 5893