Property To Rent in London
Properties in Camden Town
Properties in Hampstead
Save and share
Remove from list
Never show again
in Randolph Apartments, 45 Bruges Place, Camden, NW1 , London
£346 per week - Added a month ago
A bright and spacious Manhattan style studio apartment located closely to Camden Town in a vibrant and highly desirable area being positioned within this luxury development of twenty seven beautifully appointed apartments.
All apartments are offered with bespoke open plan modern kitchens, integrated appliances, contemporary bathrooms, offering a high level of specification throughout. Further benefits include hardwood flooring, thermostatically controlled space heating and video Intercom system. Bruges Place is a desirable street which is superbly located for access to transport links at Camden Road (0.1 miles), Camden Town Station (0.3 miles) and St Pancras International Underground station (0.9 miles), alongside the fashionable cafes, restaurant and bars of Camden Town.
Be the first one to view and give us a call on .
Tenant fee schedule
permitted payments, default fees and claims for damage
new assured shorthold tenancies (ast's) due to move in after 1 June 2019
Holding Deposit: One week's rent of the agreed price.
- Paid as agreed in the terms set out in your tenancy agreement
The Holding Deposit serves to:
Amendments to your Tenancy Agreement during the Tenancy: £50 Inc. VAT
- Show you are willing to move into the property on an agreed date
- Enable us to prepare the property to be ready for your occupation
- Enable us to proceed with references
- Enable us to take the property off the market
If your landlord agrees to vary the terms of the tenancy an Addendum will be drawn up in order to cover the specific change.Change of tenant during the tenancy or at renewal stage: £50 Inc. VAT plus reasonable costs incurredEarly termination:
All costs, fees and charges incurred by the landlord for allowing early termination.Default fees
Loss or Damage to Keys or Security Devices: A reasonable charge depending on related costs.
- The cost of replacing a key or device
- The cost of getting a locksmith to attend if necessary
- Any other costs incurred directly in relation to this
- Payment may be levied upfront
Claims for damage:
- If the rent remains due for more than 14 days from the due date interest will be charged on any amounts of rent due and in arrears at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual base rate calculated on a day to day basis from the date the same shall become due until payment in full is made and recover the interest as though it were rent.
Costs will be sought to put the landlord or agent back in the position they could have been had the tenant carried out all their obligations as set out in their tenancy agreement. The costs of such damages will be claimed from the tenant's deposit at the end of the tenancy.
For more information view our tenancy guide by
- Available 09/12/2019
- Fully furnished
- Manhattan Studio Apartment
- Secure gated development
- Minutes away from main Camden stations
- Walking distance to all local bars, restaurants and stores
- Close to Regent's park and Kings Cross St Pancras
- Approx 359 sq.t / 33.4 Sq m
Camden Road - 0.18km, 3 mins walk
Camden Town - 0.42km, 6 mins walk
Mornington Crescent - 0.78km, 12 mins walk
Similar properties within 500m
LiFE Residential - North London
71b Drayton Park, Islington, London, N5 1BF
020 3589 1589