Summary***no tenant fees! Pay one month rent & 5 weeks deposit*** Neatly presented ground floor studio apartment situated on a quiet residential road and within a short walk to Richmond town centre and Richmond Train Station.
DescriptionNeatly presented ground floor studio apartment situated on a quiet residential road within the heart of Richmond upon Thames. This delightful studio is extremely bright and airy, consisting of a fully fitted kitchen, sitting area, good storage and separate modern bathroom with walk in shower cubicle. Further benefits include high ceilings, gas central heating and electrical fireplace. Sheen Park is ideally located for all the shops, bars and restaurants Richmond has to offer and is only a few minutes’ walk from Richmond High Street and train station.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Tenant deposit - from 1 June 2019 landlords in England are limited to the equivalent of 5 weeks rent for new and renewed tenancies (or 6 weeks if the annual rent is £50,000 or more). This is calculated by dividing the annual rent by 52 and multiplying by 5 (or 6 if rent is £50,000 or more) and will be required to be paid at the start of the tenancy. This is subject to referencingDefault fee for late payment of rent
Chargeable from 14 days arrears calculated on the interest at 3% above Bank of England base rate on the late payment of rent for each day that the payment is outstanding.Loss of a key or other security device
Landlords and letting agents can charge a tenant a fee to cover the cost of replacing the lost key or security device (e.g. Fob, electronic device for garage doors / security gates).Payment on variation, assignment or novation of a tenancy
When a tenant has requested it, landlords and letting agents can charge to vary, assign or replace a tenancy. Fee charge £50 (including VAT).Payment on termination of a tenancy
Landlords and letting agents can require a tenant to make a payment for an early termination (surrender) of the tenancy agreement at the tenant's request.Company application fee
£100 including VATNegotiating and Agreeing a renewal / extension to your tenancy (tenant share)
One off charge for each renewal/extension Negotiating and agreeing a tenancy renewal between you and your landlord, including any special clauses or requirements which have been requested, once negotiations are finalised produce final copies for signature. This cost of this is shared between the landlord and tenant, paid for at the time of the renewal.Rent Arrears Letter
Cost of each rent arrears letter resulting from rent not being paid, remaining unpaid, and requesting paymentBreach of tenancy agreement letter
Cost of breach letter resulting from the tenant breaching the tenancy agreement and requesting that the breach be stopped and remediedChange of Sharer
Fee to be paid where a landlord agrees to an existing joint tenant’s request to leave the tenancy and be replaced with a new joint tenant, to include cost of referencing new tenant and replacement tenancy agreement.Payment into non-uk bank account
Fee to be paid to cover the additional cost of making a payment into a non-uk based bank account.
Please ask us to explain these to you, once we know your circumstance and how many tenants are applying for the property you are interested in, we can confirm the fees that could become payable.